Saturday 12 March 2011

Recharge my batteries

Well, the girls are at the Dads until tomorrow night. I have to say, and I do feel a bad mum for saying it, but I was looking forward for them going. It's been a hard month and I feel quite run down. However, now they have actually gone, I just feel really down and have basically sat on the couch not feeling like I can be bothered to do anything.

It's typical as well that Rebecca had a major tantrum last night and was a nightmare to deal with and today she has gone off all sweetness and light with her Dad. At least I did take advantage of her better mood by getting her to do some homework before he arrived. It's made a real difference writing on the yellow paper. She is definitely reversing her letters less. I sent her school reading books and the coloured overlay to her dads. He didn't look that interested. Rebecca refuses to do any homework with him apart from reading. She said he isn't patient and the last time she tried writing with him, she ended up in tears.

I think I'll end for the local shops. I can't afford to spend much but at least the walk might help get me out of this funk. I'm planning a long bath tonight and a lie in tomorrow so that will be good!!

Bye for now

love Riki xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment