Tuesday 29 March 2011

Celebration Time!!!


I GOT THE JOB. YES, YES, YES!!!!!!!!!

I am so happy. They finally emailed me at 7pm last night. So I am just waiting for the contract and joining information to arrive. Just call me Riki Three Jobs from now on.

On a slightly more serious note, I do think that this is the way forward in the current economy. Instead of multi tasking, start multi- jobbing. Especially for single parents where a 9 - 5 office job may just not be feasible.

I'm walking around with a big smile on my face today and nothing will dent my good mood. Especially as I have a free day today so am sorting out the house and this evening we have Rebecca's parent's night.

I am so pleased I just feel like dancing around yelling I Got It, I Got It. So Yayyy me! I am feeling GOOD!



Bye for now

love Riki xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment