Sunday 27 March 2011

I'm back!

No, I wasn't abducted by aliens or whisked away by George Clooney for a romantic break. I have been taking an online exam for a job as an Internet Assessor. I finished today so normal life can resume again. It's been very intense with a lot to do and a time limit to complete it. I'll hear tomorrow if I passed so fingers crossed. This job is perfect for me. It'll fit in around the kids and will go a long way to solving my money problems.

I was cross with the Teenage Drama Queen today. When I started the exam, I asked her for some help this week and if she would do a few chores. Basically she has done nothing and today she sat on Twitter all day. So from tomorrow I am putting my foot down and limiting her computer usage to two hours per night. She won't be happy but being a parent often means you are not popular. I console myself by thinking that it means that at least I am trying to be a good parent.

I now have three days free until I collect 1100 yellow pages on Thursday for delivery. So normal life will once again be suspended while I traipse the streets.

Bye for now

love Riki xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment