Sunday 27 February 2011

Banished!!

I am sitting on my bed with psycho cat as we have been banished from downstairs. Katherine, the Teenage Drama Queen, has a friend sleeping over so the deal was that when Rebecca went to bed, they would move downstairs and I would camp out in my bedroom for the rest of the evening. I don't really mind as I have the laptop, some DVDs and a couple of books but there is still a sense that I can't go downstairs as apparently it is very uncool for your parents to hang around. I went to make coffee and they both stopped talking and stared at me like I was an alien. Her friend is petrified of psycho cat as well so naturally he is following her and staring  and trying to intimidate her.

The reason for this sleepover is that tomorrow (it's a training day for both my girls). I am getting up at 6am and driving them to Lakeside Shopping Centre to queue for wristbands to meet One Direction on  Friday. For anyone who doesn't have a teenage daughter, One Direction are the boy band who came third in last year's X Factor. There are only 500 wristbands and apparently hundreds of teenagers will be descending on Lakeside. The only good point about this is that where we will be queuing is opposite Starbucks so I will be well supplied with caffeine.

What a way to spend the last day of the school holidays!!

Bye for now

love Riki xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment