Monday 7 February 2011

Just another manic Monday

Well, the kids arrived back safely last night and amazingly over an hour early!! Packed them off to school this morning. Rebecca was a bit fretful, I think because she doesn't go to her dad's on a regular basis (his choice!), it takes her a while to adjust. Katherine was just her usual comatose self, she really is not a morning person.

I'm hoping Rebecca is more settled later as we need to take her bike out after school. She has a cycle awareness day on Friday so we need to practise. Her co-ordination is not good, initially it was thought that she had dyspraxia, but i now believe that her dyslexia is probably responsible. Additionally, her hypermobility in her wrists and ankles means that riding a bike is quite difficult for her. She still has stabilizers and needs a bit of guidance steering too. I've offered to go into school on Friday to help with the cycling as I don't want her to struggle but they haven't said yes or no yet.

Am wishing that I'd chosen a different title for this post as I think I'll now be singing the Bangles all day.

Bye for now

love Riki xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment