Saturday 5 February 2011

How to piss off your ex in under 5 seconds

It's typical, the man has not been early to pick up the girls in SIX years. Today though, we oversleep due to pyscho cat's kamikaze leaping on beds all night waking us up and the ex is early!!!

I had managed to get dressed and so had Rebecca but we hadn't had breakfast and Katherine, my eldest - also known as Teenage Drama Queen, was still in pyjamas.

I managed somehow to get them ready and out the door in under the hour but could see how impatient he was getting. I did make him wait while Rebecca did her maths homework with me. She is working on a fantastic maths programme called Power Of 2 which I'd highly recommend for any dyslexics.

So, anyway the girls are off till tomorrow night and I am now out working for the rest of the day.

love Riki xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment