Monday 2 January 2012

Carpe Diem - Seize the Day

Just a quick note before bed. I am feeling quite positive tonight. Perhaps because this is the calm before the storm and I drop back into the maelstrom of school runs, homework, work, housework and debts tomorrow.

I'm not really sure why I feel OK tonight tonight but I suppose I'd describe it as having a feeling of inner peace (Jesus, that sounds really cheesy so I apologise for that!!). AnywayIi have a real feeling that I could change things for the better this year. I have four jobs sorted at the moment and job five is lined up to apply for once job three's contract finishes in Feb. Perhaps I'm just light headed as the New Year diet started today and my body may have gone into shock that I've stopped trying to consume my own body weight in food every day! Maybe its just that the St Johns Wort was stronger than normal today.

Anyway, whatever has caused it, I shall try and hang on to the positive mood of Carpe Diem and seize my day. Or as Homer Simpson put it, I will seize my donuts! particularly if I fall off the diet.

Love and peace

Riki xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment