Wednesday 13 April 2011

I do love meerkats!

I think we've all had days when we feel like this -


I know I did after the news from ex about divorce but I shook it off and took Rebecca to the zoo to the day which is where we met the meerkat who had collapsed in the sun. We had a lovely day and it reminded me again how lucky i am to have my girls. They are what I fight for every day and the reason why i have 3 jobs and a possible lead on job number 4. I'll say no more about that at the moment but watch this space.

The ex has gone silent. I don't know whether to be worried about that or not. One one hand it could be that he thought I was in a stupid panic about the house and he doesn't need to comment or it could be that he doesn't want to say anything about the house because he has other plans for it. That is the possibility that is worrying me. He pays the mortgage at the moment. It's the only way to keep the house. If he refuses or says he can't afford it anymore, then I will have to sell and I won't have enough to buy anywhere and I don't earn enough for a mortgage. He has never had legal advice before so I am concerned that now his guilt over his actions (cheating while i was pregnant and walking out when Rebecca was only 3 months old) have subsided, the incentive to pay the mortgage has lessened. Especially with his girlfriend's biological clock clanging in his ear like Big Ben!

Worrying won't help me so will try and not think too much about it.

Teenage Drama Queen is having a good time on holiday with her friend's family. I've missed her lots and it's been very quiet but she's texted me every day. I'm looking forward to her coming home on Saturday so we can have a big family hug -
Bye for now

love Riki xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment