Saturday 31 December 2011

I hate New Years Eve

I know I'm probably in a small minority when I say this, but I really don't like New Years Eve and never have done.

When you're younger, New Years Eve means the pressure of having to go out. I can remember frantically ringing round trying to find someone having a party that we could go to. When we were first going out, my ex used to go to Ireland for Christmas and New Year so I'd be stuck at home. My mum would probably be ironing and I'd sit there bored stiff through hours of dire tv.

Now New Years Eve means just me and the girls. I have no real family left and no close friends to go to. Took the girls out to eat and the cinema but now we are back home.

New Years also makes me look back and think what I've achieved over the last year and, to me, it's ever enough!

Anyway I hope that everyone else has a Happy New Year and may you get everything that you deserve in the New Year

Love Riki xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment