Sunday 1 May 2011

I Depend On Me

If Russell Crowe walked into my house now, told me he was single and I was the woman of his dreams, what would I do?

This might seem a random question if you didn't know that I'm watching Gladiator at the moment.

Anyway, I honestly think that I'd say Hi Russ, I'm very flattered but no thanks, not at the moment mate. The more I think about it, the more I can see me continuing on my own. I can't see how I could fit a relationship into my life as it stands and make it work. Part of me also doesn't want to have another person to take into consideration all the time. I do miss being in a relationship though, it's the sharing of stuff and having someone to rely on to help instead of knowing that the only person I can rely on is me. It makes you strong, but it's a bloody lonely position to be in.  I swore when the ex walked out that the girls would be my priority in life and they would always know that they come first. If I succeed in that, then nothing else matters really.

This has sort of been my theme song for the last 7 years

However brave I'm being though, Adele still makes me cry...


Bye for now

love Riki

No comments:

Post a Comment